Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Discussion #2


My favorite thing about this class was all the new concepts of the human mind that I have learned over the course of this semester. I did not have any clue how much I would love this class. I just found everything very interesting. I also did not think I would even open up my book to be honest. Discussion posts and comments were actually fun doing. I liked the whole concept of blogging as well. I feel as if the idea of blogging best suited our generation and this class in general. The thing I disliked most would probably be it that it is online. It may sound contradicting to what I just said about blogging but I just did not like having to go online an answering because I sometimes forget this class existed just because I do not physically go into a classroom. I do not believe anything should be added to this class because it works. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Randy Alonzo,

    I also enjoyed the concept of blogging. We actually used social media and technology to our advantage for this class! I think it was very different and gave us some insight on different ways that teachers can give out work. It also helped us express ourselves a little more! I agree with you that I sometimes forgot about this class because we didn't have reminders in person or anything like that. I guess it teaches us commitment and independence! Instead of having someone remind us all the time to do homework or prepare for an exam, we relied on ourselves to check when certain things were due.

    ReplyDelete