Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chapter 2 Question #1

If I had a specific strength that is noticeable when you first meet me, it probably would not be confidence to say the least. This does not mean that I am not confident at all it just takes a while to set in because I usually have to be comfortable. Communication is not a weakness as well. But as for strength it would be the desire to learn and work hard. I have the will to do anything that I am told and pick up really quick. Why is this relevant? Well I honestly think too much and rely on logical reasoning for most situations. This is a good thing because I use logical reasoning in order to process instructions given by a higher authority so many times before even learning something new, I might already know how to perform the action. As for an occupation, I can actually apply it to many things; mainly jobs that are hands on. But as for a job in particular, I would love to work as a clinical lab scientist which uses logical reasoning all the time to determine what disease may lie within a blood sample.

Randy Alonzo.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Randy,

    I feel that most people are just like you, in the sense they have to be comfortable in order for their confidence to show. I do believe that when you have a job, your personality changes, why? Because you are now in the mode of making money therefore your personality changes. I feel like in order to be successful in a certain field not matter what the field may be, that you should have at least some sort of self confidence. Overall, knowing you are capable of doing something is really all you need and you are good to go.

    ReplyDelete