Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chapter 7 Question #1


This week I figured that work has taken too much of my time that I can be using for school or a potential social life, so I created availability form for my job at the DC. As for my argument to receive less hours of work, I stated that I wanted to work 10 to 15 hours a week. I also marked down spaces of times that I cannot work due to school or other activities such as meeting for my club that I part take in. As a result of this, I do not work 20 plus hours anymore. I also do not have an opening shift anymore. So my two premises would be the statement of only wanting to work 10 to 15 hours a week and also the available time shifts that I have marked which lead to the conclusion of working less hours. I work under 20 hours a week but I still work 18 which I find ridiculous. (#firstworldproblems)


Randy Alonzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment