Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chapter 2 Question #2


First of all, I will state that I am not too much of a religious person but I do strongly believe in the existence of God. So if anything I am a little biased about this topic. But this topic itself is really conflicting to many believers of evolution and God. They both do not mix at all. I believe it is one or the other. So as Aquinas is explaining, the belief of God is more practical than the belief of evolution. But he is really one sided with this belief because he does not explain the other side of the topic. Evolution could not be highly proved because there was a lack of observation and information of the world. As for Dawkins he could have more support because he can scientifically prove the existence of evolution which is more practical than just belief itself. So I feel Dawkins would not see eye to eye with Aquinas with this topic.

Randy Alonzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment